Ali Cammelletti joins us today to discuss all things related to leadership and resilience in the workplace. Ali has more than 30 years of experience in the hospitality industry, including several years with Navis where she worked with resort and lodging companies around the world to drive revenue and increase sales agent performance.
Ali now owns her own consulting company, Cammelletti Consulting, and specializes in leadership coaching with business leaders in all industries. While vacation rentals are near and dear to her heart, Ali’s work and the principles of this episode are applicable for any business organization.
Topics we cover:
- Hiring for skill or will: what’s more important?
- How employee training/coaching impacts company morale
- Why perfectionism is rooted in hospitality, and how it leads to procrastination
- Re-thinking the org chart: building a linear vs top down leadership model
- What it means to be resilient, and how to develop this quality
Ali will be presenting a team building program at the upcoming VRMA Spring Forum in Chicago April 11-12th. Her proven approach for building group cohesion and engagement aligns with the TIGERS 6 principles of Trust, Interdependence, Genuineness, Empathy, Risk, and Success. Years of research and application of these principles proves that their presence or omission affects team member engagement and effectiveness.